Currently we don't have any vacancy available. Please visit this place again to see available vacancies.
1: Project Manager
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordination with all related stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in civil engineering/highway engineering.
- 5 years relevant work experience. ( UAE experience preferred)
- Requirements Analysis, strong communication skills, Project Management, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management.
- Planning Software Proficiency (Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project)
- Strategic Management Skills
1: Safety Engineer
- Carry out tool box talks
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various operational control mechanisms
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes
- Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be Certified Safety Officer from recognized institutions
- 5 years relevant experience (UAE experience preferred)
- Good inter-racial communication skills (knowledge of Asian languages preferred)
- Strong man management skills